Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bein Hazmanim is here!

Well, the zman ( for lack of a better term, the semester...) has just ended, and it looks like I'm sticking around in the Jersey area for the time being. We'll be staying at my sister's house for Pesach, so I've been recruited to stay and help her. That, along with the prospect of dating before the Holidays start are the two main reasons why I'm not going home.

In the meantime, I told my sister that Bein Hazmanim isn't starting until the end of the week, and for now, I'm using my dorm as my base of operations. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anyway, don't have anything to post about yet, except that Monday night I went to a Sephardic wedding, and it was awesome. My hips are killing me from belly dancing to the sephardi music.

Oh, and this morning, I came out to my car and found a note attached to it. Apparently, I had left my interior light on, and some guy slim jimmed ( i.e. he broke into ) my car and turned it off for me. Which is nice, but very weird...

Originally posted Wednesday, 21 March 2007

No comments: