Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coming soon...

Well, Purim is very near, and like most folks I'm gearing up for it.

Purim is very special for many reasons, one of which is that it is a day of prayer that's basically unrivaled. The potency of the strength of our prayers on this day is increased. Friends and family alike have sent me e mails notifying me of various efforts worldwide being put into effect on Purim to capitalize on this special occasion. May all our prayers be answered, and may we all experience a truly uplifting Purim.

For those of you drinking, I'd like to suggest drinking a full glass of ( non skim ) milk beforehand. This will line the walls of your stomache, and it really helps later on.

I'd like to wish everybody a safe, happy, freilich Purim!

Also, I've set up a new e mail address exclusively for blog related things. Though I love seeing comments on the actual blog itself, if you have something more personal or private that you feel doesn't belong in an open forum, contact me at: jewmaican20@yahoo.com. Suggestions and critiques are welcome...

Oh yeah, and I just decided to put this in, because I really enjoyed it. These guys are Ta - Shma, and their debut album Come Listen (12 Tribes) is available in stores and iTunes alike. Enjoy!



Originally posted Wednesday, 28 February 2007

1 comment:

Reb Y. Brachfeld said...

come over for a quick thought on the parsha baisvaad.blogspot.com