Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Love Is The Motive...

Okay, so by now most of you had noticed that I changed my greeting from Ziontrain Is Coming Our Way! to Love Is The Motive.... If it didn't seem clear why before, now, with the new addition to the header, I hope things make a little more sense. Love Is The Motive... are the first three words of my credo, and I have spent many hours thinking about how to finish that sentence. Now, I'm sharing it with the readers, so that they may, in turn, meditate on Love Is The Motive... and come up with their own mission statement.

I would like to hear how people are interpreting the phrase and using it. Please share in the comments section what the phrase means to you, and how does it give you the resolve to do whatever it is you're trying to do.

Many thanks to Karma Dude, as usual. Aside from being my biggest fan, he also happens to be a prominent muse, constantly giving me food for thought. Sometimes just talking to him offers me a certain clarity that talking to myself doesn't . Karma Dude, I love you, man!

Good shabbos everyone!

Originally posted Saturday, 18 November 2006

No comments: