Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reminder: Dixie Yid's Uman Itinerary...

In light of Rosh HaShana's rapid approach, I'd like to remind those of you who are going to Uman about Dixie Yid's hopes of visiting kivrei Tzaddikim (again, emphases mine):



If you are going to Uman (like me!) and would like to travel to daven at the kevarim of several Tzadikim on the way to Uman for Rosh Hashana, I have an opportunity for you.
My friend Chaim is coordinating transportation to several kevarim on the way to Uman. A number of us are already coming and we're going to MezbitzBerdichiv,VilednickAnnapoli, and Breslov on the way to Uman.
If there is enough interest, we will be renting a tour bus. Details:
  • Departing Monday Sept. 6th from Kiev airport @ 3 PM
  • Cost: $200 (unless enough people sign up, then it will be less)
  • Traveling to the kevarim in Mezbitz, Berdichiv, Vilednick, Annapoli, and Breslov
  • Traveling for about 24 hours
  • Arriving in Uman about 2 or 3 PM on Tuesday Sept. 7th, erev erev Rosh Hashana
  • This will allow us plenty of time to rest and go to Rebbe Nachman's tziyon in preperation for Slichos at about 3 AM erev R"H.


Please contact Chaim at 516-851-8855 or by e-mail if you're interested in joining.



I won't be going, unfortunately, but if anyone is going and doesn't mind taking a kvittel for my family and I, please let me know! 

No comments: