Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Almost Here!

This morning I shifted all of our kitchen furniture around to make room at the window for our menorah. Chanukah begins tomorrow night, and I'm quivering with excitement!

There is so much beautiful Torah about Chanukah and the wonderful opportunities these special days present us with. I bless all of us that we should capitalize on the chag...

I've got a few new sefarim I'm eager to learn from: Reb Tzvi Meir's latest kuntres; a beautiful little book called Lev HaShamayim. I look forward to sharing things I've learned with my readers, God willing, over the course of Chanukah.

In the meantime, here's a new song to listen to while you make your preparations, and hone that wrist-flick-dreidel-spin technique (but stay far away from kvittlach [cards]!). It's Matisyahu's latest single Miracle, and while it's more than a little on the "pop" side of the music spectrum, it's cheerful, lively, and catchy. Enjoy!

No comments: