Thursday, June 28, 2012

Urgent Tzeddaka Opportunity

This post appeared yesterday on Reb Ally's blog:

Today was the BIGGEST day in our kollel's history. A very very fine and generous baal tzedaka asked me to publicize on the blog that if I can raise 20 thousand dollars in the next week HE WILL MATCH IT!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD BY FORWARDING THIS POST. 
This is the salvation I was waiting for and Hashem brought it via his faithful messenger who asked to remain nameless.
U-N-R-E-A-L!!!!!
:-):-)
HASHEM I LOVE YOU AND SWEET DONOR I LOVE YOU!
I love you guys too.... To get me to love you a donation is not necessary.
Reb Ally has been working tirelessly here in galut trying to raise finds for his wonderful kollel; by contributing, you are becoming a partner in Torah, as well as helping provide sustenance for brethren in the Holy Land.

For stateside donors (emphases mine):

The address is 326 Kingston Ave. Brooklyn NY 11213. Checks can be made out to Ohr David Outreach and next to memo write either "iyun hanefesh" or my name (Rabbi Elchanan Ehrman).

No comments: